Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break is OFFICIALLY OVER :( and a re-do of my Freebies!

Spring Break is officially Over and I am very sad. It really did go by too quickly. I am going to be very envious of those bloggers who will just be starting their breaks :p 
Anyways I'm reposting two of my freebies- Some library book bin labels and morning math work for the remaining weeks of march. I posted it earlier but oopsie, newbie me forgot to share it. Soo if you tried to grab a copy earlier, I apologize it should work now!! Head on over to my original post to read more about it!
Click the picture below (and cross your fingers it works!) for your copy of my library book bin labels. Again, I'm a new teacher so my library isn't as large as I wish. If I'm missing any labels that you would like to match your library, please let me know and I'll create those for you when I get the chance! 


And here are the morning math sheets:
I'd also like to send a big THANK YOU out to Lorraine at Fabulous Fourth Grade Froggies for hosting the upper grade link-up! If you're a new blogger like myself, this is a great way to get your blog out there an up you following list as well as find some other amazing blogs!! Head on over and check it out if you haven't already done so. I'm off to finishing my planning for the week! 

Leave a comment if you decide to grab a copy of any of my freebies. Hopefully you can use it in your classroom as well :) Have a great work week fellow bloggers!!



Glitter Words

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Your labels are so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog. We are so happy to be following your blog too!


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete